[Request] I Love You - Sweetz_Hearts

Juni 17, 2016

(Click image for the real size)
Requested by : Sweetz_Hearts
Title : I Love You
Cast : JIN [Lovelyz] & Park Jimin [BTS]
Story Link
 
 Hello!

Eonnie, this is your request again XD. I really really a mess :( Sorry for taking lot of times and making you waiting so long, and sorry for this bad result :(

Actually I really want to give you a Redo, but I can't cuz I'm so busy :( so no redo for this time, sorry. Anyway, I think it is okay for me if you won't take this poster and request it in another artworker (but confirm to me first by commenting down). But if you take this, don't forget to do the feedback:

  • Comment down what do you think about your poster here.
  • Give me a credit and put it on your story summary. My credit is: Art by AurumGangster
 
Thank you so much for requesting, I hope u like it ^^

You Might Also Like

2 comment[s]