[Request] 2 Hearts - Sweetz_Heart

Juni 02, 2016

(Click image for the real size)
Requested by : Sweetz_Hearts
Title : 2 Hearts
Cast : Jeong Yein [Lovelyz] & Jeon Jungkook [BTS]
Story Link
 
Okay...
This should be soft tapi ya... begitulah XD. Okay, to the point, my eonnie request this poster to me. I feel very proud to having a chance to make her poster cuz however, her story was hella great > <. Btw, she also request another cover to make, but the other one isn't done yet.

So, eonnie, I feel very very sorry to make you waiting so long. And I also feel very very sorry again if this poster didn't as good as what you've expected. But the thing is, I hope you like it. Btw, I need a feedback. Not much, just this:
  • Comment down what do you think about your poster here.
  • Give me a credit and put it on your story summary. My credit is: Art by AurumGangster
Just that, easy, right?
Okay, eonnie, thank's for requesting and I really hope you like it. Please do the feedback and please wait again(?) for you next request. I'm just working on it! Btw, fighthing for you stories ^^

You Might Also Like

2 comment[s]

  1. Hey ! Its me ... sweetz_hearts unnie ! Hey ! It great ! It really beautiful ! Like baamm !

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Aw, thank you so much, eonnie!
      I feel very happy to know that you like it, don't forget put the credit ^^

      Hapus